Weird

Where you might expect your racist grandparent to post

Moderator: Frek

User avatar
St. Fresh
Rages over Pokemon (opts out)
Posts: 39006
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:11 am
Location: Just the tip
Contact:

Weird

Post by St. Fresh » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:51 pm

Over zealous white devout Christian starts blowing things up when he can’t deal with life’s reality.

User avatar
HT.
Trimp Chimp Leader
Posts: 53476
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 am
Location: TOO TURNT UP
Contact:

Re: Weird

Post by HT. » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:44 pm

I was 50/50 this was scoots.

User avatar
Ubiter
'wich fiend
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:26 am
Location: Houston (send help)

Re: Weird

Post by Ubiter » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:47 am

Scooter isn't in the cartel so homemade bombs are out of the question



I would've bet money it was a white person

User avatar
Ttuhog
Posts: 8803
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:06 pm
Location: Tick Tock Little Rock

Re: Weird

Post by Ttuhog » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:32 am

He blew himself up across from the hotel we were staying in Tuesday night. Lots of sirens, lights, cops in the parking lot, etc.

User avatar
Rule
Trimp Chimp
Posts: 25412
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:16 am
Location: 6500 year old earth

Re: Weird

Post by Rule » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:42 am

St. Fresh wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:51 pm
Over zealous white devout Christian starts blowing things up when he can’t deal with life’s reality.
doubt it

User avatar
dlvette
Porch Dad
Posts: 23858
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Re: Weird

Post by dlvette » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:05 am

Ttuhog wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:32 am
He blew himself up across from the hotel we were staying in Tuesday night. Lots of sirens, lights, cops in the parking lot, etc.
crazy.!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Ttuhog
Posts: 8803
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:06 pm
Location: Tick Tock Little Rock

Re: Weird

Post by Ttuhog » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:07 am

Also, those steel cables in the median saved our lives on I30. I saw a pickup in the other lane And it looked like coke cans were flying out from underneath it, but it was knocking down those poles holding up the cables. We would have gotten hit head on otherwise. Scary shit.

User avatar
dlvette
Porch Dad
Posts: 23858
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Re: Weird

Post by dlvette » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Ttuhog wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:07 am
Also, those steel cables in the median saved our lives on I30. I saw a pickup in the other lane And it looked like coke cans were flying out from underneath it, but it was knocking down those poles holding up the cables. We would have gotten hit head on otherwise. Scary shit.
whoa.!!!.you are having quite the travel experience in Austin.
Sounds like you need a beer or 10

User avatar
Scooter
Trimp Chimp
Posts: 5158
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: Weird

Post by Scooter » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:43 pm

has Skuzz changed his mind about moving here yet?

User avatar
Ttuhog
Posts: 8803
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:06 pm
Location: Tick Tock Little Rock

Re: Weird

Post by Ttuhog » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:53 pm

dlvette wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:30 pm
Ttuhog wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:07 am
Also, those steel cables in the median saved our lives on I30. I saw a pickup in the other lane And it looked like coke cans were flying out from underneath it, but it was knocking down those poles holding up the cables. We would have gotten hit head on otherwise. Scary shit.
whoa.!!!.you are having quite the travel experience in Austin.
Sounds like you need a beer or 10
10 sounds about right.

User avatar
dlvette
Porch Dad
Posts: 23858
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Re: Weird

Post by dlvette » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:15 pm

Ttuhog wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:53 pm
dlvette wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:30 pm
Ttuhog wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:07 am
Also, those steel cables in the median saved our lives on I30. I saw a pickup in the other lane And it looked like coke cans were flying out from underneath it, but it was knocking down those poles holding up the cables. We would have gotten hit head on otherwise. Scary shit.
whoa.!!!.you are having quite the travel experience in Austin.
Sounds like you need a beer or 10
10 sounds about right.
bet that drive up I35 was fun too!

User avatar
rptx
Science Expert
Posts: 24237
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Weird

Post by rptx » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:34 pm

I have been to Austin only once in my life.

User avatar
Ttuhog
Posts: 8803
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:06 pm
Location: Tick Tock Little Rock

Re: Weird

Post by Ttuhog » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:17 pm

dlvette wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:15 pm
Ttuhog wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:53 pm
dlvette wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:30 pm
Ttuhog wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:07 am
Also, those steel cables in the median saved our lives on I30. I saw a pickup in the other lane And it looked like coke cans were flying out from underneath it, but it was knocking down those poles holding up the cables. We would have gotten hit head on otherwise. Scary shit.
whoa.!!!.you are having quite the travel experience in Austin.
Sounds like you need a beer or 10
10 sounds about right.
bet that drive up I35 was fun too!
The bomber traffic wasn’t that bad. Going the other way it was backed up to Georgetown. That constrUnction I wish I was cool. Jesus, god almighty damn.

User avatar
Ttuhog
Posts: 8803
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:06 pm
Location: Tick Tock Little Rock

Re: Weird

Post by Ttuhog » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Ttuhog wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:17 pm
dlvette wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:15 pm
Ttuhog wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:53 pm
dlvette wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:30 pm
Ttuhog wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:07 am
Also, those steel cables in the median saved our lives on I30. I saw a pickup in the other lane And it looked like coke cans were flying out from underneath it, but it was knocking down those poles holding up the cables. We would have gotten hit head on otherwise. Scary shit.
whoa.!!!.you are having quite the travel experience in Austin.
Sounds like you need a beer or 10
10 sounds about right.
bet that drive up I35 was fun too!
The bomber traffic wasn’t that bad. Going the other way it was backed up to Georgetown. That constrUnction I wish I was cool. Jesus, god almighty damn.
I wish I was cool
Though

User avatar
Ubiter
'wich fiend
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:26 am
Location: Houston (send help)

Re: Weird

Post by Ubiter » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:22 pm

Damn arkies causing terrorism in my state

User avatar
Ttuhog
Posts: 8803
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:06 pm
Location: Tick Tock Little Rock

Re: Weird

Post by Ttuhog » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:11 pm

some Of the shits I took could have been considered terroristic. Mexican foods, bbq and beers wreak havoc on a old mans colon.

One thing about the Riverwalk, the beer selection isn’t that great. Everywhere said they were changing their beer menu and most only had shiner, lone star and Mexican. Also, I got up and ran most mornings around the riverwalk and that place fuggin sticks.

The pearl brewery area is pretty legit. Reminds me of Krog St. or Ponce City in Hotlanta. Lots of mixed use/restaurants/bars/retail/etc.

User avatar
dlvette
Porch Dad
Posts: 23858
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Re: Weird

Post by dlvette » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:42 am

Ttuhog wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:11 pm
, I got up and ran most mornings around the riverwalk and that place fuggin sticks.

The pearl brewery area is pretty legit. Reminds me of Krog St. or Ponce City in Hotlanta. Lots of mixed use/restaurants/bars/retail/etc.
+1
The whole riverwalk area is horrible except for hanging out at night.

User avatar
rptx
Science Expert
Posts: 24237
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Weird

Post by rptx » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:01 am

Ttuhog wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:11 pm
some Of the shits I took could have been considered terroristic. Mexican foods, bbq and beers wreak havoc on a old mans colon.

One thing about the Riverwalk, the beer selection isn’t that great. Everywhere said they were changing their beer menu and most only had shiner, lone star and Mexican. Also, I got up and ran most mornings around the riverwalk and that place fuggin sticks.

The pearl brewery area is pretty legit. Reminds me of Krog St. or Ponce City in Hotlanta. Lots of mixed use/restaurants/bars/retail/etc.
It is nice. I like being in that area.

User avatar
Ubiter
'wich fiend
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:26 am
Location: Houston (send help)

Re: Weird

Post by Ubiter » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:32 am

Riverwalk is too touristy. Hate it with a passion


Was fun when usa played Mexico at the alamodome though. It was crazy

User avatar
Ttuhog
Posts: 8803
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:06 pm
Location: Tick Tock Little Rock

Re: Weird

Post by Ttuhog » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:09 pm

Monday night all the convention people showed up and it was al,ost as bad as st Patrick’s day

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests