Re President Trimp

It is what it is.

Moderator: Frek

User avatar
skuzz
Posts: 9964
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by skuzz » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:28 am

HT. wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:56 pm
skuzz wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:44 pm
HT. wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:08 pm
It can

No clue

And do you understand that being against fascism is one thing where as being pro antifa is something different. Or are you just pretending you know about the group?
It can or it does?

Unsurprising

The issue is that Antifa claims to be anti fascism, amirite? And for whatever it's worth, I had never heard of antifa until people started blaming the nazi terrorist attack in Charlottesville on them. I know that antifa is short for anti fascism. I also know fascists don't like them.
I’m not speaking code.

Edgy.

Is that what your issue is?
I don’t think anyone here is pro fascism. But you are clearly speaking of the group and not the sentiment.
If it can, but doesn't necessarily, you are jumping to the conclusion that is what I meant. And that makes me want to ask the question as to why you are jumping to that conclusion and whether or not it is related to a guilty conscience.

k

Is what my issue?
I clearly said that the cult thinks being against anti-fascism is a bad thing in my first post and that the antifa prominence within the cult was a product of whataboutism (factually true). I have no idea what you're on about otherwise, but I'm sure you'll inform me what I really meant.

User avatar
HT.
Trimp Chimp Leader
Posts: 53112
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 am
Location: TOO TURNT UP
Contact:

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by HT. » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:35 am

skuzz wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:28 am
HT. wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:56 pm
skuzz wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:44 pm
HT. wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:08 pm
It can

No clue

And do you understand that being against fascism is one thing where as being pro antifa is something different. Or are you just pretending you know about the group?
It can or it does?

Unsurprising

The issue is that Antifa claims to be anti fascism, amirite? And for whatever it's worth, I had never heard of antifa until people started blaming the nazi terrorist attack in Charlottesville on them. I know that antifa is short for anti fascism. I also know fascists don't like them.
I’m not speaking code.

Edgy.

Is that what your issue is?
I don’t think anyone here is pro fascism. But you are clearly speaking of the group and not the sentiment.
If it can, but doesn't necessarily, you are jumping to the conclusion that is what I meant. And that makes me want to ask the question as to why you are jumping to that conclusion and whether or not it is related to a guilty conscience.

k

Is what my issue?
I clearly said that the cult thinks being against anti-fascism is a bad thing in my first post and that the antifa prominence within the cult was a product of whataboutism (factually true). I have no idea what you're on about otherwise, but I'm sure you'll inform me what I really meant.
That’s not how that works especially given then context. But I’m sure we could spend hours watching you lie about it. Why does jumping to a conclusion mean someone has a guilty conscience?


It is incredibly clear you are talking about the group Antifa and not the sentiment of anti fascism. Are you denying that?

And again. Not speaking code. I highly doubt anyone here is pro fascism. I doubt there are many people in the entire US that are pro fascism. Despite you wanting to group PRESIDENT TRUMP and his “cult” all into that category.

User avatar
skuzz
Posts: 9964
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by skuzz » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:50 am

I never said that it did or it didn't, I was just asking the question.

Is it clear? Care to reread my first post? Or any other? I know absolutely nothing about the group, considering I am not in the cult, other than it being whataboutismed in deflecting a literal terrorist attack by actual nazis.

Who said anything about pro fascism? Why would you jump to the conclusion that I accused anyone of being pro fascism?

User avatar
HT.
Trimp Chimp Leader
Posts: 53112
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 am
Location: TOO TURNT UP
Contact:

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by HT. » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:02 pm

And I’m asking the question of why you associate the two?
skuzz wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:24 pm
antifa is a boogeyman and that they knew anything about the group before
You did write this. Right?
You obviously are not talking about the idea of being Anti fascism. You are talking about the group antifa.

I’m making the statement because it seems that you wanted to come here and get into a pro or anti fascism debate. If that wasn’t your intent then maybe you should clarify yourself a bit better. But you started out with
skuzz wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:15 pm
I'm amused that the cult of PRESIDENT PRESIDENT TRUMP has now convinced themselves that being anti fascism is a bad thing.
Which to my knowledge isn’t true and just sounds like shit you are making up.

User avatar
Scooter
Trimp Chimp
Posts: 5087
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by Scooter » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:42 pm

HT. wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:02 pm
skuzz wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:15 pm
PRESIDENT PRESIDENT PRESIDENT TRUMP

User avatar
HT.
Trimp Chimp Leader
Posts: 53112
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 am
Location: TOO TURNT UP
Contact:

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by HT. » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:47 pm

Scooter wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:42 pm
HT. wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:02 pm
skuzz wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:15 pm
PRESIDENT PRESIDENT PRESIDENT PRESIDENT TRUMP

User avatar
skuzz
Posts: 9964
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by skuzz » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:15 pm

HT. wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:02 pm
And I’m asking the question of why you associate the two?
skuzz wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:24 pm
antifa is a boogeyman and that they knew anything about the group before
You did write this. Right?
You obviously are not talking about the idea of being Anti fascism. You are talking about the group antifa.

I’m making the statement because it seems that you wanted to come here and get into a pro or anti fascism debate. If that wasn’t your intent then maybe you should clarify yourself a bit better. But you started out with
skuzz wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:15 pm
I'm amused that the cult of PRESIDENT PRESIDENT PRESIDENT TRUMP has now convinced themselves that being anti fascism is a bad thing.
Which to my knowledge isn’t true and just sounds like shit you are making up.
It makes me want to ask the question. Are you purposefully avoiding a question by trying to ask another question? I wonder why someone would do that. Guilty conscience?

I did write that. Primarily to point out, factually, why and how antifa became a boogeyman to the cult. I also wrote the first post that I wrote itt.

lol. Ok. I see that I still that can't make a statement without giving a full legal briefing addressing anything that could possibly be derived from it in the mind of a lunatic pedophile defender (imo)

User avatar
HT.
Trimp Chimp Leader
Posts: 53112
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 am
Location: TOO TURNT UP
Contact:

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by HT. » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:59 pm

skuzz wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:15 pm
HT. wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:02 pm
And I’m asking the question of why you associate the two?
skuzz wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:24 pm
antifa is a boogeyman and that they knew anything about the group before
You did write this. Right?
You obviously are not talking about the idea of being Anti fascism. You are talking about the group antifa.

I’m making the statement because it seems that you wanted to come here and get into a pro or anti fascism debate. If that wasn’t your intent then maybe you should clarify yourself a bit better. But you started out with
skuzz wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:15 pm
I'm amused that the cult of PRESIDENT PRESIDENT PRESIDENT PRESIDENT TRUMP has now convinced themselves that being anti fascism is a bad thing.
Which to my knowledge isn’t true and just sounds like shit you are making up.
It makes me want to ask the question. Are you purposefully avoiding a question by trying to ask another question? I wonder why someone would do that. Guilty conscience?

I did write that. Primarily to point out, factually, why and how antifa became a boogeyman to the cult. I also wrote the first post that I wrote itt.

lol. Ok. I see that I still that can't make a statement without giving a full legal briefing addressing anything that could possibly be derived from it in the mind of a lunatic pedophile defender (imo)
What in your opinion would I have a guilty conscience about?
And I know how the irony of your first paragraph will be lost on you. I love it when you pretend to be smart.

So you are admitting you were talking about the group and not the idea. Just try to be honest if even for a min.

What are you even rambling about. You are making stuff up to self trigger now. What article did you read from Facebook that has you believing the “cult of president PRESIDENT TRUMP” believes fascism is a good thing. Or are you just making all of this up? (Hint. It’s option 2).


Ibt omg i can read your mind deflection.

User avatar
skuzz
Posts: 9964
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by skuzz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:47 am

You are so simple. It’s cute. (re: the irony part)

And the conclusions you’re jumping to merely want me to ask questions. I’m not speaking in code. (The irony! Ohnoes!)

I have no idea what you think you’ve figured out here. Yes I mentioned the “group” (are we sure it is even a real thing?) in relation for the scapegoating done by the cult in defense of their nazis.

You think that I was trying to start a pro-fascism debate because you are who you are. That was never stated nor was it my intent. No sane, adult person would come to that conclusion. But you go full ht, jump to that conclusion, and then insist it’s my fault that you misinterpreted a post (not even remotely involving you, I might add) because I didn’t fully address everything that could possibly be conjured up by your idiocy in the original post.

And nice Facebook reference. That seems original (ZOMG THE IRONY!!!!!)

User avatar
HT.
Trimp Chimp Leader
Posts: 53112
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 am
Location: TOO TURNT UP
Contact:

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by HT. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:01 am

skuzz wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:47 am
You are so simple. It’s cute. (re: the irony part)

And the conclusions you’re jumping to merely want me to ask questions. I’m not speaking in code. (The irony! Ohnoes!)

I have no idea what you think you’ve figured out here. Yes I mentioned the “group” (are we sure it is even a real thing?) in relation for the scapegoating done by the cult in defense of their nazis.

You think that I was trying to start a pro-fascism debate because you are who you are. That was never stated nor was it my intent. No sane, adult person would come to that conclusion. But you go full ht, jump to that conclusion, and then insist it’s my fault that you misinterpreted a post (not even remotely involving you, I might add) because I didn’t fully address everything that could possibly be conjured up by your idiocy in the original post.

And nice Facebook reference. That seems original (ZOMG THE IRONY!!!!!)
This is just nothing but ramblings. None of it if even remotely based on reality. You absolutely were trying to make it PRESIDENT TRUMP supporters are pro fascism (or more accurately the are against the idea of anti fascism). Then you try to spin you talking about the group to say you are talking about idea of anti fascism, I don’t know why but possibly bc you found out the group is a domestic terrorism group. And after that your first two post are completely useless. If not then go ahead and say what you were trying to get across with them. Because as of right now they are both massive lies unless you can prove otherwise.

You are taking one example of some shithead racist who hit people with his car and using that to paint an entire political group. There is a word for that. But I’m not sure I can put my finger on it right now. Any help?

But you have become so worried about what you can be upset about these days that facts don’t seem to get in your way anymore.

User avatar
HT.
Trimp Chimp Leader
Posts: 53112
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 am
Location: TOO TURNT UP
Contact:

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by HT. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:03 am

Also. Mfw you lead off the response with ‘nuh uh. I’m not stupid. You are’

🤣

You know you are about to get the most educated response you can when that is your lead in.

User avatar
skuzz
Posts: 9964
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by skuzz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:21 am

HT. wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:01 am
skuzz wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:47 am
You are so simple. It’s cute. (re: the irony part)

And the conclusions you’re jumping to merely want me to ask questions. I’m not speaking in code. (The irony! Ohnoes!)

I have no idea what you think you’ve figured out here. Yes I mentioned the “group” (are we sure it is even a real thing?) in relation for the scapegoating done by the cult in defense of their nazis.

You think that I was trying to start a pro-fascism debate because you are who you are. That was never stated nor was it my intent. No sane, adult person would come to that conclusion. But you go full ht, jump to that conclusion, and then insist it’s my fault that you misinterpreted a post (not even remotely involving you, I might add) because I didn’t fully address everything that could possibly be conjured up by your idiocy in the original post.

And nice Facebook reference. That seems original (ZOMG THE IRONY!!!!!)
This is just nothing but ramblings. None of it if even remotely based on reality. You absolutely were trying to make it PRESIDENT PRESIDENT TRUMP supporters are pro fascism (or more accurately the are against the idea of anti fascism) Important distinction. What does antifa mean? Is antifa bad?. Then you try to spin you talking about the group to say you are talking about idea of anti fascism, I don’t know why but possibly bc you found out the group is a domestic terrorism group Great. This administration just labeled people who are against fascism as terrorists. What could possibly go wrong?. And after that your first two post are completely useless. lol If not then go ahead and say what you were trying to get across with them. Again, it's crazy that I can't make a statement without giving a full legal briefing addressing anything that could possibly be derived from it in the mind of a lunatic pedophile defender, imo Because as of right now they are both massive lies unless you can prove otherwise. I am trying, I really am, but I have no idea what you are talking about.

You are taking one example of some shithead racist who hit people with his car and using that to paint an entire political group. There is a word for that. But I’m not sure I can put my finger on it right now. Any help? You are absolutely missing the point, which is the least surprising thing of all time, while at the same time turned this into something you can be a victim of (of which you can be a victim?). Pobrecito.

But you have become so worried about what you can be upset about these days that facts don’t seem to get in your way anymore. Is fact a verbal tic for you? You've yet to provide any.

User avatar
skuzz
Posts: 9964
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by skuzz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:24 am

HT. wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:03 am
Also. Mfw you lead off the response with ‘nuh uh. I’m not stupid. You are’

🤣

You know you are about to get the most educated response you can when that is your lead in.
I think you may be missing a level of irony.

Also :?
skuzz wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:30 pm
I love when you pretend you're smart
HT. wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:59 pm
And I know how the irony of your first paragraph will be lost on you. I love it when you pretend to be smart.

User avatar
HT.
Trimp Chimp Leader
Posts: 53112
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 am
Location: TOO TURNT UP
Contact:

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by HT. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:31 am

Antifa is a group. And if they are considered by intelligence agencies as people that commit domestic terrorism. Then yeah I’d say they are bad.

Just because the group calls themselves antifa doesn’t mean they are against fascism. They think they are. But maybe it’s time to educate yourself on them. Oh and btw it was under Obama’s admin that they got then distinction. But don’t let facts get in your way of being offended.

You don’t need a legal briefing. And based on past experiences you wouldn’t even know how to write one if you wanted. I just want you to be truthful. Which is proven to be very difficult.

I believe that you are trying. But life isn’t a participation trophy sport. You are saying PRESIDENT TRUMP cult is pro fascism but won’t provide any proof of that.

How am I calling myself a victim?
How am I missing the point?
What is the point?
Simple questions that likely won’t get answers.

That’s not even close to true. More lies.

User avatar
HT.
Trimp Chimp Leader
Posts: 53112
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 am
Location: TOO TURNT UP
Contact:

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by HT. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:34 am

skuzz wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:24 am
HT. wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:03 am
Also. Mfw you lead off the response with ‘nuh uh. I’m not stupid. You are’

🤣

You know you are about to get the most educated response you can when that is your lead in.
I think you may be missing a level of irony.

Also :?
skuzz wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:30 pm
I love when you pretend you're smart
HT. wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:59 pm
And I know how the irony of your first paragraph will be lost on you. I love it when you pretend to be smart.
:titter:

I’d think you were trying to make a lame joke if I didn’t think you were actually serious.

User avatar
skuzz
Posts: 9964
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by skuzz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:16 pm

HT. wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:31 am
Antifa is a group. And if they are considered by intelligence agencies as people that commit domestic terrorism. Then yeah I’d say they are bad.

Just because the group calls themselves antifa doesn’t mean they are against fascism. They think they are. But maybe it’s time to educate yourself on them. Oh and btw it was under Obama’s admin that they got then distinction. But don’t let facts get in your way of being offended.

You don’t need a legal briefing. And based on past experiences you wouldn’t even know how to write one if you wanted. I just want you to be truthful. Which is proven to be very difficult.

I believe that you are trying. But life isn’t a participation trophy sport. You are saying PRESIDENT PRESIDENT TRUMP cult is pro fascism but won’t provide any proof of that.

How am I calling myself a victim?
How am I missing the point?
What is the point?
Simple questions that likely won’t get answers.

That’s not even close to true. More lies.
There is a group called antifa?
SpoilerShow
There isn't.
There isn't a a specific group called antifa. Antifa is short hand for anti-fascism organizations. one would think you're 4 seconds of wiki expertise would have given you that.

BURN!!! I CAN'T EVEN WRITE A LEGAL BRIEF!!! And I'm not being untruthful about anything.

I didn't ever say that.

You are a member of the cult. You feel like I've painted you as a nazi or whatever despite that never happening.
No one is painting you, pobrecito, with anything
The point is the whataboutisming defense of the nazi that committed a terror attack

It is.

User avatar
HT.
Trimp Chimp Leader
Posts: 53112
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 am
Location: TOO TURNT UP
Contact:

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by HT. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:15 pm

Never in my life have I talked with someone so ill informed yet so sure in themselves.

Factually speaking your entire post is a lie.

Rule
Trimp Chimp
Posts: 25132
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:16 am
Location: 6500 year old earth

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by Rule » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:36 pm

Skuzz has no clue what a fact is

User avatar
skuzz
Posts: 9964
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by skuzz » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:24 am

HT. wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:15 pm
Never in my life have I talked with someone so ill informed yet so sure in themselves.

Factually speaking your entire post is a lie.
Because you say so? k.

User avatar
HT.
Trimp Chimp Leader
Posts: 53112
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 am
Location: TOO TURNT UP
Contact:

Re: Re President Trimp

Post by HT. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:46 am

skuzz wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:24 am
HT. wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:15 pm
Never in my life have I talked with someone so ill informed yet so sure in themselves.

Factually speaking your entire post is a lie.
Because you say so? k.
Because facts say so.

Antifa is a collection of groups. You posted in this thread talking about the groups not the idea. If you have an issue with the verbiage “group” fine. But don’t try to deflect about what you were meaning.

Which is actually a nice tie in to the next lie. Saying you aren’t being “untruthful” about anything. I can’t find anything here you are being truthful about. Show some facts of your own to dispute it. But as I’ve shown above and below you are being dishonest at best and a downright liar at worst.

You are saying PRESIDENT TRUMP supporters are anti anti fascism. You are at least attempting to paint them as pro fascism. But if not you are at least not attempting to make the distinction they are anti antifa. Not against anti fascism. Maybe you don’t understand the difference due to ignorance. But I’m guessing you do.

You are saying the cult is defending a nazi. And you are saying I’m a member of that cult. But then you do some mental gymnastics to say you aren’t calling me a nazi or Nazi defender.




>>I understand the PRESIDENT TRUMP has got you triggered 24/7. But do you have any idea how insulting it is to people who have actual losses from Hitler and nazis to go throwing that term around. Probably not.

You are trying to paint an entire group of people as something they are not. You don’t even see your own behavior as inappropriate because you are so blinded by hate right now. Get help. This doesn’t get better if you don’t treat it.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests