Re: Re President Trimp

Post by HT. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:34 am

skuzz wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:24 am
HT. wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:03 am
Also. Mfw you lead off the response with ‘nuh uh. I’m not stupid. You are’

🤣

You know you are about to get the most educated response you can when that is your lead in.
I think you may be missing a level of irony.

Also :?
skuzz wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:30 pm
I love when you pretend you're smart
HT. wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:59 pm
And I know how the irony of your first paragraph will be lost on you. I love it when you pretend to be smart.
:titter:

I’d think you were trying to make a lame joke if I didn’t think you were actually serious.

HT.
Trimp Chimp Leader

Post by HT. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:15 pm

Never in my life have I talked with someone so ill informed yet so sure in themselves.

Factually speaking your entire post is a lie.

Rule
Site Admin

Post by Rule » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:36 pm

Skuzz has no clue what a fact is

HT.
Trimp Chimp Leader

Post by HT. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:46 am

skuzz wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:24 am
HT. wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:15 pm
Never in my life have I talked with someone so ill informed yet so sure in themselves.

Factually speaking your entire post is a lie.
Because you say so? k.
Because facts say so.

Antifa is a collection of groups. You posted in this thread talking about the groups not the idea. If you have an issue with the verbiage “group” fine. But don’t try to deflect about what you were meaning.

Which is actually a nice tie in to the next lie. Saying you aren’t being “untruthful” about anything. I can’t find anything here you are being truthful about. Show some facts of your own to dispute it. But as I’ve shown above and below you are being dishonest at best and a downright liar at worst.

You are saying Baby Boomer Draft Dodger supporters are anti anti fascism. You are at least attempting to paint them as pro fascism. But if not you are at least not attempting to make the distinction they are anti antifa. Not against anti fascism. Maybe you don’t understand the difference due to ignorance. But I’m guessing you do.

You are saying the cult is defending a nazi. And you are saying I’m a member of that cult. But then you do some mental gymnastics to say you aren’t calling me a nazi or Nazi defender.

>>I understand the Baby Boomer Draft Dodger has got you triggered 24/7. But do you have any idea how insulting it is to people who have actual losses from Hitler and nazis to go throwing that term around. Probably not.

You are trying to paint an entire group of people as something they are not. You don’t even see your own behavior as inappropriate because you are so blinded by hate right now. Get help. This doesn’t get better if you don’t treat it.

HT.
Trimp Chimp Leader

Post by HT. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:32 am

Depends on how you are defining group. The disagreement here is that I’m saying you are describing a group and you are saying you are describing an idea. Right? Or are you trying to change your narrative.

Antifa and the idea of being anti fascism are two different things. That is what scoots was telling you. Is this still a confusing concept to you?

Projection must be a hobby for you. And you are using cult to describe Baby Boomer Draft Dodger supporters as a whole. Including me. But then assigning actions of few to the entire group. What is this called?

Who are these nazis you are talking about. It sounds like you are saying it’s Baby Boomer Draft Dodger supporters. But I just want you to state that plainly.
And I’m guessing that’s a no that you don’t realize how offensive you are being.

Sure you are. Head movies going full force.

HT.
Trimp Chimp Leader

Post by HT. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:07 pm

skuzz wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:46 am
It was true. this doesn’t even make cents And I love that you think you can have a disagreement with me about what my own intentions are.thats not how this works. Im asking you what you intentions are to give you a shot to come clean. You have already stated them but are now lying again about them. In your 2nd post you were not describing antifa as an concept. That is clear as day. Just own it.

Yes. It's still confusing me. Plz explain.anti fascism is a sentiment. An idea. Antifa is a group or collective or whatever you want to call it (semantics) that claims to be anti fascism but really just wants to cause violence and silence people they disagree with. Now sometimes that is actual nazis. Sometimes it is not. But just because antifa (the group) is against something doesn’t mean that they are fighting fascism. And ftr they are listed as domestic terrorist. So if you want to follow this failed logic then I’m assuming you are ok with saying Obama’s administration is against anti fascism.

I don't know, what is it called? (also, it tickles me whenever you use projection like you know what it means, source: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23153)
im asking you. I thought you were the smart one here.

The literal nazis in Charlottesville. The ones that committed a terrorist attack. The ones that Baby Boomer Draft Dodger deflected blame from by saying both sides were to blame instead of the nazis. Would it help you if I said neo-nazis? Is that what you are hung up on?
i thought it was just one guy that committed the attack. If you have additional info you need to contact the FBI now.

it would help because they are different groups. Both equally shitty. But that isn’t the Hangul. I knew what you mean because I understand how simple you are. I also don’t think you understand what trumps comments were. But are you or are you not calling Baby Boomer Draft Dodger supporters nazis? Not that some people who are nazis support Baby Boomer Draft Dodger but that you are using supporting Baby Boomer Draft Dodger or proof that someone is a nazi or neo nazi or even a racist? Because it sure sounds like that is what you are doing.
Obviously. Great point.

Mfw your feels get more important that facts.

HT.
Trimp Chimp Leader

Post by HT. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:16 pm

You can’t br stupid enough to think that this will work..do you. I’m not htsplaining (cute) I’m literally going over what YOU said.

Try to do just an ounce or research on your own. For once.
https://m.facebook.com/houstonantifa/ab !!! c%22%7D%7D

Yes I knew what you meant and I don’t have an issue with it. As I stated. So what point are you making and how am I moving goal post. Because it seems to me that you are trying to push Baby Boomer Draft Dodger supporters into a group you have labeled “the cult” and now you can generalize that cult to paint broad pictures of anyone in it by actions of people that you are placing in there.

If that isn’t what you are trying to do then help me understand. Because right now. That is exactly what you have done. And you can go through this thread to find that action specifically. And if that is what you are doing intentionally then it’s behavior of a deranged person.

HT.
Trimp Chimp Leader

Post by HT. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:46 pm

skuzz wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:24 pm
Oh.

I'm also amused that the cult has convinced themselves that antifa is a boogeyman and that they knew anything about the group before the cult started whataboutisming them to defend their nazis.

>they knew anything about the group
>about the group
>group

🤦‍♂️

HT.
Trimp Chimp Leader

Post by HT. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:46 pm

That’s not what’s happening. Retard.

Jesus. What do you want. A business card from them. Or are you trying to use it being a Facebook page as some kind of justification it’s not a group.

That isn’t what was said. You are having mental breakdowns right now.

Yes it is. Show me otherwise.

HT.
Trimp Chimp Leader

Post by HT. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:09 pm

dude. Get help. 100% serious. The way you are talking is really fucking close to someone having a breakdown. Not even remotely kidding. Talk to someone. This convo will be here when you get back and we can pick it up right where you left off.